Monday, June 9, 2014

birthday chicken for breakfast!



Yes, indeed! That leftover chicken breast, topped with the superbly garlicky spinach from Carrabbas, reheated very well! I added some mini rotini - and coffee, of course! - to complete the meal.

Now, I'm off to Bluffton for dinner and a movie with my stepmom!
Finally!!!
She had sent me an email on Friday. She would be kid-free all of this week; would I like to meet up with her for our much-missed outings?
Hell to the Y E A H!!!
Today, we shall see "Million Dollar Arm" and then have slunch... somewhere!
On Wednesday, we shall meet again, this time lunching before the movie and at our beloved Cheeburger Cheeburger. That's right! It has reopened - or will officially tomorrow - and we are both so excited we can hardly stand it!!!
Oh, which movie are we slated to view that day?
"Belle", you nosy thing!
(smile!)
She picked that one, as she likes films from the American Civil War era.
Hey, I'm just glad we're able to get together and catch up!


No comments: