Monday, June 23, 2014

just for the tip, thanks



The photo above, of an oakleaf hydrangea, has nothing to do with the following. it's simply very pretty and I took the shot in a fellow church member's garden at a recent open house gathering, while in attendance with my first niece.
Now, what does this post concern?
This joke with two old ladies, sent by my friend Boo recently, via email.
I was sure I had posted it here, for future viewings.
But, no.
Remedied, as of now!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Two little old ladies are outside their retirement home having a drink and a smoke when it starts to rain.

One of the old ladies pulls out a condom, cuts off the end and puts it over her cigarette and continues
smoking.

Maude: What in hell is that!

Mabel: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.

Maude: Where did you get it?

Mabel: You can get them at any drugstore.

The next day, Maude hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of
condoms.

The pharmacist, embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (after all - she's 80 years old) and asks her what brand of condoms she prefers, to which Maude replies, "Doesn't matter, sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel."

The pharmacist fainted.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

HAhaHA!!!
That could've been me, if I still smoked!
Camel cigarettes were my poison of choice, once upon a time.
Every once in a while, I still think about walking a mile for a Camel.
Then again, maybe not.
I see that the blend of tobaccos was altered in 2008.
That's another good reason to stay quit of them.

No comments: