Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Bonefish for my birthday, daddy-o



She's a beauty, ain't she?
That grilled Rainbow Trout took up better than half of the plate, topped with lime tomato garlic sauce - scrump-diddly-itious, as Ned Flanders might say!
The grilled Corn on the Cob is a brand-new item at Bonefish Grill, just added this week. It has an essence of mint to its inhaled fragrance - very nice change of pace and completely surprising!
The mixed veggies added a nice splash of color to the presentation, as well as a mild taste to accompany the fish. Well done, y'all!


I partook pretty well of the bread and olive oil, so I wasn't able to eat all of my dinner.

Nor was I able to feast on the free Bang Bang Shrimp, given to me for my birthday by the good folk at Bonefish. That's okay -
I ordered it "to go" and will enjoy it another day!
I didn't have any room for dessert, either. The PBJ Bread Pudding was a thing of the past, alas.
But they did surprise me with a gift box of two artisan chocolates, one milk and one dark. That was new!!!
Many thanks!
And I think I'll have that piece of fish for breakfast tomorrow...

No comments: