Wednesday, July 30, 2014

make my, make my, make my day


OH superhero Fliss, if you could see just how quickly reading your blog post turned me from practical getting ready to go run errands Rachel to a squishy happy sniffling smiling Rachel!
I am so happy to hear from you and I can't wait to read the rest of your blog when I get home tonight!
Thank you so much for your energy, your continued support, your belief in the wonderful.
That is the impression I get from you; that you are willing against the odds to live on the belief that something wonderful is about to happen.
It's a quality I rarely see and it always leaves a trail of, well, stardust.
So I suppose, thanks for being what you are.
See I got all sappy...hahaha I needed that!
talk soon, Sun, rain, oceans....Rachel Strickland 4:22pm Jul 30 2014

Wow... I think she gets me.
Anticipating delight.
Now I'm all sappy...
Thank you, Rachel.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Universe via tut.ccsend.com

Jul 30

Just look around, Faustina. In your office, your neighborhood, down the street. You have 7 billion very special friends.

Yet every single one of them have upcoming forks in the road of their life that will take them, at least temporarily, out of your sight and beyond your reach.

Although for now, they're so incredibly near, you have so much in common, and they're in your life because you love them and they love you.

Treasure every beautiful second.

Love, love -
The Universe