Saturday, December 20, 2014

december family gathering!!!


baby holding time!
(first niece) Christina Woods holds Alyssa Smith
(eldest niece) Christy Parker holds Leila Smith
former-sister-in-law's mom, Bev Lockamy in dining room

below: mom Melanie Smalls puts changing table to first use!

the Parker girls, Christy and my great-niece Caitlyn, take a moment to dine, with John Parker close at hand

below: sis-in-law Mary Smith cuddles Leila and shares the loveseat with Jean and Zaida
Christy sits on the floor with little Lee (the Woods' younger foster son) and Caitlyn is at the knee of her Nana Mary


Christy and John Parker visit in the living room with nephew Michael Smith and Chelsea, while Lee sits and plays

below: Christina and her mom Melinda chat with Molly and her dad John while Bev has a little more dip

(step) niece Chelsea McEwen enjoys her role as Aunt to baby Alyssa

below: John Hester and John Parker share some doodad on their phones

me and the out-of-towners!

That's my Aunt Barbara Narcarti (husband John stayed home sick) with my cousin Bev and her husband Allan Prouty!

the Hester women listen to my outlaw Melinda McEwen in the living room

stepsister Jean and my nieces Molly and Zaida, respectively

above: John H and Allan share a joke in the dining room while Mary admires 'Mama's painting'

my eldest younger brother,
Harvey Smith, Jr.,
between my fsilm Bev in the dining room and cousin-in-law Allan in the living room


above: John Hester and my cousin Bev listen to the Christmas music on the tv

Melinda enjoys a few moments with her daughters Christina and Chelsea and granddaughter Leila


above: Michael relaxes with his younger daughter, Leila, while Jason Woods relaxes after an afternoon of work

Leila and her G'Aunt Tina
(very rare to see me hold a baby!)




No comments: