Wednesday, December 24, 2014

merry Christmas to me!


Paul and Cathy are coming!!! Tomorrow!!! All the way from San Francisco, just to be with me!!!
I am soooo excited!
I've already moved my heated mattress pad from my bed and put it, and my sheets, on the sofa bed in the guest room. You see, I'm going to let them stay in my room. After all, they're a couple and they will have more room on my king-sized bed than on the double in the guest room.
Yep, that's how much I love them! They get my room and my bed!
Not my heated mattress pad, though. They can snuggle and share body heat.
(smile)
I moved all the stuff tonight so I can go ahead and get used to being in the other bed. I already know it's comfortable, from several years ago when I test drove it. No sense in having a bad bed for good guests, right?
I just wanted to make sure I had everything in there that I wanted.
Because Paul and Cathy are coming!!! Tomorrow!!!

No comments: