Sunday, November 27, 2016

of three brothers and a stepmom


Hey, Dood!
I had a very nice Thanksgiving at Smitty's. Cheryl and Medina and Jessica were there. Also Christy and John and Caitlyn and Tyler was home from college (GA Southern). Christy brought 4 more with her, a family that she and John know. Lots of smoked turkey and fried turkey and even some ham!
On Friday, I was grading papers when....Ronnie came walking up! I had not even seen him but once since I got him the last phone, back in April. He was looking good and was probably looking for some leftovers, but I had none.
When I asked if he was ready to try a new phone again, he enthusiasticly responded with "Yes", so we spent the next few hours making that happen. He even ended up with a dinner invite from his son!
That was certainly worth it!
I took a photo of him and me before I dropped him off. I've attached it for you, too!
What else?
I had lunch and a movie with Bonnie yesterday, over in Bluffton. The movie was "Rules Don't Apply", about a segment of Howard Hughes' life, and we both enjoyed it very much! But it was so long that we didn't stay for the credits - we both needed to relieve our bladders. Oh my!
Well, I guess that is it for the moment. I had reached out to some folks on facebook to write to you, but I don't know that any of them did. They certainly didn't any of them contact me to let me know they were going to do so.
with my love!


No comments: