Monday, May 26, 2014

accidental fish & shrimp birthday


Many thanks to Landry's Select Club for my free lunch today!
As I was in Daytona, I chose Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. to redeem my $25 gift from them!
This Sparkling Mango Lemonade was perfect for a warm spring day on the beach!
Aaaahhhh!


The crisp, cool salad was the perfect starter, too.
Balsamic vinaigrette added the right amount of dash to perk it up, but not overload the taste buds.
Crunch, crunch... good!


Yes, you ARE seeing that I am having my dessert with my entree!
Mama's Bread Pudding, sans the lactose-laden ice cream, with that delicious sauce on the side - wow!
Accidental Fish & Shrimp was perfect for a seafood lover like me - grilled mahi and scattered sweet shrimp - yum!
And, as I found out, that bread pudding's sauce is very good with the delicate flavor of the fish. What a serendipitous discovery!
Happy early birthday to me!

No comments: