Saturday, May 24, 2014

doo, doo, doo, lookin' out my back door


Actually, I misspoke.
I wish this was the view from my back door!
This is looking off my tenth floor balcony,
to the right,
at the Atlantic Ocean.
Nice view,
isn't it?
Ah, just breathe in that salt air!

Here,
to my left,
is the city of Daytona.
Or is it actually called the city of Daytona Beach?
I'm not sure,
but that is okay.
I'm on holiday!
I don't have to fact check!
I can just make it up as I go along!
(smile!)


And here is the view directly in front of me. This is much the same as I enjoyed in Siena in May two years ago. Well, perhaps it helps if you squint your eyes and hold your mouth just right!
(smile!)
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have beaches to walk and ocean to view and pelicans to watch!
Happy pre-birthday to me!

No comments: