Saturday, April 2, 2016

a (don't) lego (tm) wedding!


There he is, clad in top hat and black Converse!
I do wish his Papa could have been there with me.
I know Ronnie would have been quite happy for his son.
(I'll be sure to show him the photos I've taken today.)

And here comes the bride!
Melanie wore this gorgeous, Medieval-era dress,
complete with lacing up the back.
She wore a beautiful tiara, too.
And her shoes....?
Black Converse, of course, to match Michael's!
They are so perfect for each other!

Afterward, here's my nephew posing with their darling daughters.
Aren't the girls beautiful?
That's Alyssa in his right arm and Leila in his left.
At least, I think so!
(smile)

And where do the trademarked interlocking toy pieces come in?
They were on the cake...
and they were giant lollipops for guests to take...
and they were in baskets for eating there...
and they were made of chocolate and in bright colors!
Michael has been a fan of the imaginative toy for most of his life.
It's only appropriate that he have them appear at the wedding, too!

Here's to many years of happiness, y'all, building your future together one brightly colored piece at a time!

No comments: