Friday, April 8, 2016

4-8-16



Dear Tony,

This bear looks lost, doesn't he? So many flowers and no ice in sight!

Yesterday, Daddy would have been 80 years old. I told folks he would have been 79. I guess I kept thinking of 1937 as his birth year, but that was Mama's. His was 1936.

I've been very busy with school! Last week, I wrote and graded Lab tests for my three Lab classes at Savannah Tech. This past week, I wrote and graded tests for all four of my lecture classes, including the one at Armstrong. Whew! I had to get help grading because my hands have hurt for most of this week. The weather has cooled off again and the arthritis is so painful it wakes me up at night and keeps my hands numb and cramped during the day. Yikes. I meet with my doctor next week (Wednesday), so I'm hoping for better days and nights soon.

Meanwhile, I've been greatly enjoying serving as an usher at the Savannah Music Festival! Irish, Danish, Swedish, bluegrass, and even flamenco! Wow!

with much love!

No comments: