Thursday, December 15, 2016

crabs and roller skates!


Today, I needed something to perk myself up.
I've been a bit blue these past few weeks, and not just because my left hand is fairly useless, I've been trapped in this same bra ever since last Thursday, and I haven't had a shower since last Wednesday before the surgery (but after the colonoscopy).
No, it goes deeper than that.
I've gotten tired of being the odd girl out.
Mmmphff.
So, I treated myself to a double-featured, animated, film festival!
Believe it or not, I had not yet seen "Trolls" - seriously!
That was first on my list.

Loved its message of happiness being something inside,
not
something
you own or
something
you eat or
something
you get from
anyone else.
Timely words for me.
But my favorite part of the entire movie was the roller skate full of fluffy-haired trolls trying to evade the chef!
Hilarious!!!

"Moana" was next for my film fest!
Such beautiful water and lush scenery to accompany this strong girl on her quest
to save her
island home!
"Take care of Mother Earth" was the message in this one!
My favorite scene was when the crab, Tamatoa, was bragging about his bejeweled "Shiny" body!
Such a glorious hoot!

i thank You, God, for the film fest!

No comments: