Saturday, April 30, 2016

yes, i have some bananas, i have some bananas today!



Happy birthday to me-e-e-e-e-e!!!!

Yes, it's a bit early, but well-deserved.
For at least twenty-four days this summer, I won't have to be concerned with dinner plans or entertainment.
Got that covered!
And for less than the cost of a play, or the cost of a matinee movie with popcorn and soda, or the cost of a musical attraction.
I am now a proud member of the Savannah Bananas!
For only $15 per day, I'll be dining at an all-you-can-eat-or-drink buffet, wait service included.
Also included is a baseball game, as well as the live music or fiRewORks or comedy sketches.
Also included is a VIP Parking Pass for each game, so I can continue to park where I like to park.
Also included is a snazzy T-shirt of my choice. You heard that correctly: I was able to pick the T-shirt I wanted from all of those in the gift shop! It's a burgundy, girlie, one, too, made of supersoft material.
(smile)
Then there are all the other treats in store! Batting practice with the new boys of summer! Meet and greet fests! Discounts at the Gift Shop!
And, should there be any games I won't be able to attend, I can swap those tickets out for any other game and invite someone to come with me, just as I did as a season ticket holder with the Sand Gnats.
I will miss the Gnats, of course... but baseball is still the game being played... so I'm very much looking forward to that opening game on June 2nd.
(smile)
One more thing.
I have a box seat this time.
Oooohhhh!
Aaaaahhhhh!
That means I could have something written on the back.
I seriously thought about having it say "Fliss of Kickstarter".
I really did.
But then I chose to do something for my brother.
That would be my biggest little brother.
"Smitty's Hardwood", my chair will advertise!
And, as I have a last seat in a fourth row of the box seats, that means everyone walking in the aisle behind me and everyone sitting in the seats in General Admission behind me will see his business name.
I'm really quite pleased about that.
I think he will be, too.
I'm glad that thought for him popped into my head.
(smile)

No comments: