Wednesday, January 28, 2015

cordell bank and dungeness crabs


Dear Sue,

I do hope you are doing well. I know you are very busy with your new practice.

I hope you and Francine were able to get everything done when you were here in town. I had honestly thought I would hear from you, but I didn't want to intrude without being asked. I believed then, and still do, that you would contact me if I could be of help.

I do regret that Cyndi had me leave the carpet in your dad's truck. Christina's husband had met me at the house to help move the ruined mattress from the back porch to the truck, then we were going to the dump with it. Instead, I was told to leave that task for you to handle and I was told to give the house key to Hugh. I did as I was told, much as I hated to do so. (I still have the text messages, should there be any doubt of what I say.)

My condolences on the death of your dad. I remember the good times we all shared at Kevin Barry's, once upon a time.

with much love always

***** ***** *****

Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary is a little north of San Francisco.


No comments: