Thursday, January 15, 2015

rat a tat tat!


Dear Tony,

I just realized I had written you about a lot of worrisome things. My apologies. I know you can't do anything to change how folks think... but God can. And you can pray to God on my behalf.

Trust me, your prayers are always most welcomed. I have been doing better than ever since I asked God to intervene and stop Cyndi's harassment of me. But it has been a struggle to get her ugly words out of my head. With God's help, I'll get better every day.

i thank You, God!

On an up note, the Gray's Reef Ocean Film Festival begins tomorrow! I have so enjoyed going to this for the past seven years! I'll be volunteering at the Lucas Theatre, to help with it this year, on both Friday and Saturday. I am truly so excited to be doing that! I'm hoping Lecy and Shane (her fiance) will bring your grandkids to the film. I invited them on facebook, to be sure they know about it.

I think Hope may still be in Mexico. I need to email her and see when she is expecting to return to Savannah. I have gifts for all the children, whenever their schedules will let me see them. Perhaps I should invite them all to dinner sometime soon? Yeah, that sounds like a good idea! I'll see what I can get scheduled and let you know how it goes.

Wishing you blue skies and a happy kitty!

with my love!

No comments: