Monday, January 26, 2015

little things, like punctuation marks



Dear Tony,

Hey! I'm hanging in there... how about you? This week, I'll be writing the first test for my students to take on Monday. Wish them luck!
Actually, they won't ned luck if they've been doing the homework like they're supposed to. We'll see!

I tell you, it's a good sign when I'm using exclamation points. It means I stillhave hope that better days are ahead. That's very good!

Another of my new friends is dying. She is at Hospice House after having a brain aneurysm a week or so ago. I plan to visit her tomorrow. I had tried to do so yesterday, but she had the "Patient is sleeping" sign on the door, so I left a note instead. I have no idea what to expect. A mutual friend sent an email to all in the philosophy discussion group and that's how I found out on Saturday.

I plan to try to visit you at the end of February, on a Saturday. I've already told Sam that I am going to visit her on the Thursday and Friday, then come up to see you... "unless I meet the love of my life between now and then".

So far, that hasn't happened.
:-) Well, a girl can always dream!

Seriously, I do plan to travel then, unless we have snow or you have snow. I don't think I'm any good at driving on that stuff.

with my love,

No comments: