Wednesday, January 7, 2015

sunday crossword puzzle


It just isn't as much fun working it solo.
The final Sunday crossword puzzle of 2014 had been worked with Paul and Cathy. Between the three of us, we solved every clue.
This is the first Sunday crossword puzzle of 2015. I've been working on it for the past three days.
I'm done with it.
That's not to say I've completely solved it.
Oh, no. It's quite evident in this photograph that I still have much to do to attain that goal.
I could do a few goodsearches, find the missing proper names I'm missing, look up some geographical places I cannot recall.
To my credit, I've worked out the theme for the long answer clues. (Just add "d", leading to lunar drover, dad campaign, dart historian.)
But I am done with working on it. Another Sunday is on its way. Time to put this piece of the past into the recycling bin.
Later!

No comments: