Wednesday, August 20, 2014

if i only had the nerve



Oh

my

sweet

God!!!

Is that not delicious???

The man from PA (no, not the same as "The Man From U.N.C.L.E."), had posted the picture on his fb page.
I immediately stole it!
I am quite taken with the haircut.
What an awesome way to have a pet! Though, of course, if the furry beast was on my head, it would certainly be multi-hued, with silver shining throughout.
That said, I might opt to not have a real type of creature as a head-pet.
No, I just might have to choose some type of monster.
You know... like Sulley.


I already have such a keen attraction to him and very nearly had him in my life a few years ago.
(smile)

My thanks to one of my favorite films, "The Wizard of Oz", for today's title. Specifically, my thanks to Bert Lahr's completely cuddly Cowardly Lion.





No comments: