Tuesday, August 19, 2014

you gotta keep 'em separated



I took this photograph the last time I washed clothes.
That was the day I left for the AXE Conclave in Virginia.
Sheesh... that was on July 25th!
No wonder I'm running out of underwear!
Yes, only now is it starting to get dicey for me in that department.
Go ahead, I'll wait while you do a quick calculation.
26 days and counting...
Either Thursday or Friday, I really must venture out in the heat to Wash Plus and rejuvenate my panties!
The other clothes could use a good washing, too.
Especially the bras.
Oh, my!

"The Laundry Prayer

God grant me the serenity to accept the stains I cannot get out,

the courage to bleach the ones I can,

And the wisdom to remove that one red sock from the load of whites.
"

Makes you almost want to sing it, doesn't it!
Instead, I recommend you sing along with Freeze Ray, one of my favorite laundry-day tunes.
You might enjoy this Weird Al Yankovic mockery, too. He is such a hoot!

No comments: