Tuesday, June 28, 2016

his name was KEVIN


Yes, it was!
Today, I watched a movie that tracked his progress from the farthest reaches of the Arctic wasteland to bonny old England. There, his valor was recognized and he became a knight by the hands of Queen Elizabeth.
Incredible!
Neither the child-like Bob nor the guitar-obsessed Stuart could long deter him on his quest.
Ah, to have been treated to such a fair tale on a Tuesday morning...
life is good!
Was I watching the history channel?
No. I don't get that television station.
Was THIS-tv having a documentary special?
Perhaps, but I was not watching television at all this morning.
Where did I see such a heroic tale?
What is its title so that you may also glory in it?
Well...
are you ready for this?
"Minions".

Hahahaha! Hahaha!
You never saw it coming, did you?
Good!
Now, get thee to a Summer Kid flick!
(smile)

No comments: