Tuesday, June 21, 2016

mattingly's basket


So, here's my disclaimer: all of the following was stolen from my friend's fb page.
Serves him right for having such a funny post!


jm: A Savannah basketball net.

jt-m: Any ghosts shooting hoops?

jm: They're always with us.

jt-m: Anybody who believes in ghosts is a basket case.

jm: Shoot, I was gonna to say that.

jt-m: Those jokes just dribble out.

jm: Oh, that's foul.

mm: Guys, please lay up on the bad humor.

jm: I'd have replied, but I had to travel to my workout. While I was gone, Allison watched nothing but netflix.

mm: Yeah, she does have a ball watching Netflix ever since I introduced her to the X-Files. If she keeps watching it too long, just tell her that she is out-of-bounds and slam her laptop closed.

jt-m: The laptop would be a technical foul.

jm: I told Evan, man-to-man, what you said, Mike. Then I asked him to keep an eye on her. He said he'd take a shot at it.

ls: Insert internet joke here.

(smile!)

No comments: