Wednesday, June 1, 2016

hold on, i'm comin'



Cute card, isn't it?
I bet you never, ever, EVER heard of "Hoppy Aster"!
Well, it's a new celebration I've created!
After all, the aster is quite a lovely flower, somewhere between a daisy and a chrysanthemum in appearance, and present in a variety of colors.
Why shouldn't it be celebrated?
(smile)

As you may have guessed, I needed to write to my youngest brother and this card looked to put a spring in his step!
Hahahaha hahaha!
All puns intended!
He graced me with three birthday cards this year!
And in two of them, he wrote of how much he was looking forward to seeing me, now that summer was here.
Yep, you read that right.
Not once, but twice he spoke of me coming to see him and how much he was looking forward to it!
(smile)
So, you know what that means, right?
I have to go visit him, of course!
(smile)
And so I shall.
Perhaps this very month, I told him!
And so I shall.
Now, to determine when... but at least he'll know now that a trip to Summerville is on my agenda!

No comments: