Thursday, March 3, 2016

panda ponderings



Always eat with
both paws.

You will meet
a handsome panda.

The best cookie
is your next one.

One more cookie
never hurts.

Am I the only one
who wants another?

Such are the musings
of Po,
the Dragon Warrior.

Those words of wisdom were tucked into fortune cookies at the cinemas.

Yes, at the cinemas!

The fortune cookies were part of a contest to promote "Kung Fu Panda 3" on his latest "adventure of awesomeness".
Perhaps you recall when I received the surfeit of treats?
Well, today, I finally treated myself to the movie.
Such fun! I have so enjoyed this tummy-rific reluctant hero as he discovers his inner strengths!
I can definitely relate.
Many times, I have been surprised to find that I have more power and more wisdom and more patience than I ever would have guessed.
And it is usually someone else who brings that to light for me.

The key to a good life,
I am finding,
is to surround yourself
with people who believe in YOU...
and people YOU believe in.

i thank You, God, for granting me such good company!

No comments: