Saturday, March 5, 2016

wonder woman, on tv


Amazing.

I have some free time tonight - on a first Saturday of the month! - and was looking for something to occupy my time.
And there she was: Wonder Woman.
On my television.

And so, I have watched the show while catching up on some posts delayed too long.
The episode was from the first season and was titled "Wonder Woman vs Gargantua". She had powers which allowed her to soothe the giant ape which had been trained to kill her. As a result of her gentle nature, both of them were spared any harm.
Very nice!

During the commercial breaks, and after the show, I've been catching up on my beach.

The first blog entry found me referring back to facebook.

The next blog posting had me searching through Armstrong's not-so-user-friendly, newly-redesigned website for information on an event earlier this week.

The third post celebrated my success at finding the photographs of Mama.
Hooray!
Even though looking at them made me cry inconsolably.
And perhaps always will.
I will always miss her.
She was the center of my universe.

And now we have the fourth post on the topic of Wonder Woman.
Will there be more?
Quite likely.
There is no way to know what new Wonder Woman news may come to light during this year. As for the near future, I can tell you this: a new Wonder Woman film is in the works.
I'll look forward to that for sure!

Meanwhile, here is a cover from the the 1945 Saturday Evening Post.


And here is a more recent Wonder Woman with my boys of physics!


Life is good!

i thank You, God!

No comments: