Monday, September 21, 2026

fall equinox already?

I am not ready for temperatures in the 50's at night.
Last Monday, the week ahead read pretty normally for this latitude.
To whit, the highs ranged from the upper 80's to mid-90's, while the lower temperatures were in the low to mid-70's.
Like I said, pretty normal.
This week is a different kettle of fish that will no doubt spawn a batch of June babies  around here from folks cuddling up.
Just look at that weather song tra-la-la-ing into low 70's for its highs and dropping a decade into the low 60's at night...
it's even to land in the upper 50's mid-week!!!
That's what we get for the fall equinox this year?  
Not kosher, not kosher at all, especially with this being Yom Kippur.
That's why there's no Music Bingo tonight, as my friends are down for holiday, as they are all Jewish.
There's also not a Two First Posts meeting, even though it was supposedly moved two weeks ago to this night.
Arrrggghhh!!!
That's all a moot point, though, as I have no wheels still.
As I told Michelle at Rincon Transmission when she called, I'm waiting on a delivery of meds, so I'm hanging at my house.
Good thing I have movies galore to entertain me. 
Thanks, Comcast.

No comments: