It's never clear just how many of us friends will be at the table at the Midtown Sports Grill, or what we might eat that night, but it's for sure that we'll have fun!
This time, it was me, Sandy, Marcia, and Elissa.
We're definitely the core of our group!
And what would be more fun than movie soundtracks!!!
That was the second game, after a round with "Bar Favourites Mix #4", which Sandy won!!!
Marcia got to have that "free drink" to go with her "free appetizer" from two Mondays ago.Lucky her!!!
I had thought I'd go for the potato skins until I saw they had this special for tonight: the chili cheeseburger!
I've been wanting a burger and that fit the bill nicely!
Maybe that craving got started on the Paradise!
Speaking of vacation, that's where Russ was last week, so we dined at Kayak Kafe Midtown, just two streets to the east of MSG.Kathy Mayin was able to join us there, too!
I had my favorite: West Indian Trader Salad!
So fresh and crunchy with those walnuts and cucumbers - yum!!!
Nice as that outing was, though, we had all missed our Music Bingo and singing along to the songs.
So glad we had that tonight!
(smile!)




No comments:
Post a Comment