Saturday, August 29, 2026

playing a game with christina ann

She had posted a flashback on fb, one of those "let's get to know each other" lists that pop up from time to time.
No one else had chosen to play along... but I did!
Here are the queries and my responses.
 *****
Let's see what has changed.

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
- tuna salad with Italian dressing

2.Where was your profile picture taken?
- on a cruise

3. Worst pain you've ever experienced?
- death of Mama

4. Favorite place you've traveled to?
- Italy

5. How late did you stay up last night?
- 1:57 am

6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?
- somewhere that never drops below 55 F
[I would love to live in Panama again, the only place I've ever lived where that was true.] 

8. Which of your Facebook friends live closest to you?
- next-door neighbor, Diane Boyer Sullivan

10. When was the last time you cried?
- last Saturday, after Wendy Taylor Pena's funeral

11. Who took your profile photo?
- my first niece's boyfriend

12. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
- my first niece, Christina Smith

13. What's your favorite season?
- spring, because my Japanese magnolia blooms

14. If you could have any career, what would it be?
- once upon a time, I wanted to be a stewardess, to travel - still sounds good!

15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it?
- yes, I am a hopeful romantic

16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be?
- Mama

17. Are you a good influence?
- I sure try

18. Does pineapple belong on a pizza?
- heck yeah, with banana peppers, too!

19. You have the remote, what channel?
- one of the 7 PBS channels - no 'mercials!!!
 

No comments: