Monday, July 11, 2016

connie and cedric joke around!



So, there we were, at Chili's on a Monday night, post Philo Cafe.
Old traditions die hard, and this one has been extant since before I first joined the group back in... late 2007?
Yep, 2007 AD, that sounds right!
(smile)
Tonight, I had joined the group late, as I had been at Golden Corral for Barbara's family & friends birthday party.
Just the two chemists and the psychologist were at Chili's.
Kevin and I were talking about finances and movies and snowflakes when we suddenly noticed something different.
Connie and Cedric were laughing and close talking!
Moreover, they were paying zero mind to us!
I managed to snap this quick shot before the spell was broken and their attention came back to our side of the table.
I sure wish I knew what joke they had been sharing!
I bet it was an inside joke.
Those are the best, you know.
I'm sure the running bear would agree.
(smile)

No comments: