Monday, July 11, 2016

funny faces!


They have arrived!
Remember when I visited my youngest brother last month?
I'd talked about the two photos that were taken?
Well, they were waiting for me when I got home today!

The "regular" photo is fine,
but this one
is quite the bomb diggity,
is it not?
(smile!)
I think he and I need to make this a tradition, a little inside joke between we two.

It certainly was fun to do and brought a smile to the photographer's face, too. I'd bet it lightened the mood, as well, for the guards and other folks in the visitation room that day.
Absolutely worth it!
Now to post to the "Book of Face" and share with the family!

13 comments:

LA Hallie said...



Hallie
July 13 at 4:06pm

He looks well!

me said...

My response to Hallie:

He's blessed to have carpentry projects to keep him busy. Looks like he may be released into a halfway project in a year!

LA Hallie said...



Hallie
July 13 at 4:08pm

Faustina Smith That would be awesome! I checked out the funny faces, too! :)

Bubba said...

William D
July 13 at 4:12pm

He looks good!

Robin said...


Robin J
July 13 at 4:28pm

You are an awesome sister, Tina. Tony looks good!!

nephew Zach said...



Zach
July 13 at 4:42pm

Can't wait for unc to come home.

niece Christy said...



Christy
July 13 at 5:29pm

Love it

Bonnie in SC said...

Tony looks good…and you too…even in the goofy one..

Anne said...



Anne S
July 14 at 6:24am

Two sweet little kids who wuv each other!

Jo C said...



Jo C
July 14 at 2:42pm

I am glad you get to enjoy your visits.

Aunt Linda said...



Linda W
July 14 at 5:37pm

I give thanks for the relationship you two have. Sybil would be very proud. Thanks for being such a wonderful sister.

me said...

my response today to everyone:

It's so wonderful to have my brother back again! Now that he has been sober and clean for so long, all the drugs are out of his body and out of his mind. Thank God!

me said...

Addiction is such a hard thing to overcome, even when the drug is something legal. I stopped smoking in 1996, but every once in a while, a cigarette still seems like a good idea. Crazy head - the body is LONG past that.