Wednesday, July 6, 2016

dancing with the bananas!




Woohoo!
That's me, getting my two and a half seconds of fame from time-stamp 0:54 to time-stamp 0:57.
The dancing chick with her pigtails flying around?
Yep, that's me!!!
The Savannah Bananas were filming a new music video at Monday's game. When they asked folks to get up and dance, I answered the call with my usual enthusiasm!
Yes, indeed!
As Kevin said, I am committed to enjoyment! But, of course! Why go to be entertained and not whole-heartedly embrace the moment?

Who would have thought I would get to combine two of my great loves - dancing and baseball - and gain a flash of fame?
I'm glad I had chosen to wear Mother Pat's red shirt, the 4th of July one, with the fireworks on it.
I just know she was right there dancing with me.
(smile!)

5 comments:

Katie in Canada said...


Katie Sanders
July 8 at 4:05pm

Shake your groove thing Aunt Faustina!

LA Hallie said...


Hallie Henry Allgood
July 8 at 3:23pm

Red shirt...go, Tina!

TX Lorrie said...


Lorretta Ruggiero
July 7 at 5:24pm

You go, Tina!

Lynn said...


Lynn Engler
July 7 at 10:30am

Faustina Smith, you are a dancing machine!!

cuzn Christopher said...



Christopher Kopek
July 14 at 3:01pm

awesome!