Sunday, July 24, 2016

good at lookin' good!



"You are unbeatable. Thanks to your numerous abilities, there’s nothing that you can’t do and at the same time you are also great at self-assessment. That makes you a balanced person, who is at peace with themselves. The bottom line is that you are simply wonderful! Share your result so that your friends can also find out what they are good, bad and excellent at! "
According to their analysis of my photo with Savannah Elvis, I'm good at looking good.
(What a hoot!)
Then, because I have so many photos with different guys, I'm "bad at commitment".
(Hey, I've been very true to Las Vegas Elvis at my house!)
Even funnier, the summer's eve photo of me with THREE guys, makes me "excellent at seducing".
(Whether the males are of this planet or from some other galaxy!)

I tell you what, silly games like these keep me bouncing back to the Book of Face!
What grand silliness!
It certainly brings a smile to my face!
Thanks, Sandy, for posting your results and luring me to the site!

No comments: